You've Totally Got This: Inspiration for Starting
Hand-lettered inspirational quotes paired with contemporary illustrations for more than a year of Motivational Mondays, You've Totally Got This! has got you covered.
Sometimes all we need is a little nudge: this book serves as inspiration for those facing new beginnings, a sudden change, or just a whole lot to do:
• "The secret of getting ahead is getting started."
• "Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable." (Mary Oliver)
• "Just say yes and you'll figure it out afterwards." (Tina Fey)
• "You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." (Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.)
• "Opportunity is missed by people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
• "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." (Thomas Edison)
• "Don't compare your beginning to someone else's middle." (Tim Hiller)
Great for grads, creatives, and entrepreneurs: every spread is like a greeting card, so this delightful volume serves as a stand-alone championing or as the perfect finishing touch to a gift.
110 colour illustrations